Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.professionaltaxsoftwarereviews.com website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Limitations of our Website
Our website may contain content, logos, marketing material or links to third-party web sites, services or organizations that are not owned or controlled by ProfessionalTaxSoftwareReviews.com.
ProfessionalTaxSoftwareReviews.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites, services or organizations. You further acknowledge and agree that ProfessionalTaxSoftwareReviews.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites, organizations or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Any claim relating to ProfessionalTaxSoftwareReviews.com shall be governed by the laws of The United States of America.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us.